Friday, May 27, 2011

Sara's point of view

hi this is Sara. (this blogger's daughter) I want to give my point of view of MS.
(this is me)
I think that even if you have MS you can still do stuff. Like go to the carnival or go to the zoo. But you just have to do some of those things differently. And going in a wheelchair is fine, using a cane is fine, using crutches is fine. So what if people think thats weird. I sure don't. And if they do they're the rudest people i've ever seen. and i've seen some of those people. they make a mean face  or whisper to the people that are next to them. i just pretend they're not there and walk away.

2 comments:

  1. Good point, Sara! I'm so glad you shared your perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this late, but better late than never. I agree with you about those rude people. I had a person who I cared about very much and she was just like a Grandma to me. She had polio from birth and has had to use crutches and one leg was shorter than the other. She never considered herself "dis-abled", she didn't want anyones pity for sure. She was very self-suficient, she was a role model for me to be a strong and independent woman at a young age. I lost her several years ago. You sound alot like how I think when it comes to someone who has a challenge such as your Mom has. I bet that she is so very proud of you for thinking this way. Tell your Mom I said Hi, & thanks for sending me her Blog on her "Greatest Accomplishment Starting w/1 step". It was an inspiration to me as well. Love You Joy, Miss seeing you. Veronica

    ReplyDelete